26 January, 2007

Frosty Rose
When it gets really cold, below zero cold, the horses's muzzles get all frosty from their breath. Rose's forelock and mane also have a touch of frost.

Note on posts--for a while, since I am trying to catch up, the pictures will not necessarily be ones taken on the date of the post. I decided that was best, since I got behind on taking pictures. I kept getting a chance to take pictures at the same time of day and did not have a lot of variety, so I decided to post pictures from days when I took more than one.

2 comments:

Kathy in WA said...

Don't worry about having the pictures line up exactly with the right days. Taking pictures and keeping up, in general, is what's important. The Project is going to be an overal representative of the year, I don't think it matters if the pictures themselves are off by a little bit.

My two cents. :)

Cynthia said...

Not to worry about the exact dates. Some of mine will not be on the exact date either as I strive to get caught up. I got quite aways behind when we left on vacation and when I tried to recuperate from vacation! Hoping to do some major catchup myself this weekend.