28 May, 2008

Welcome to my new blog! I know it is an old blog, new look, but I am working on making it a new blog too. A blog that is interesting! A blog that people read! A blog that looks great--I just love, love, love it!!

The very talented Michelle Baird, owner of Shabby Creations took in a complete overload of information about me and turned it into this beautiful blog that is so me!! I don't even know what me is, and certainly had no idea when I started the makeover process--it was pitiful, I didn't have color ideas and can't visualize the end product of things like this. Do I know who I am now? Well....that is probably a post for another day.

Anyway, THANKS MICHELLE, it is perfect. Did I say, "perfect?" Fabulous!!
I will be adding and changing things on this blog so check back often. Thanks for visiting!
Check out Michelle's designs!

post signature

6 comments:

Cynthia said...

WOW... is that kewl or WHAT? I just happened to be up late tonight and had a few minutes to check out just a couple of blogs.. sure glad I stopped by yours tonight! I LOVE it! Isn't it FUN to have a blog design that just SHOUTS *YOU*! I remember how excited I was when I had the new skin created for my blog! I'm anxious to go look around your blog.. but first I had to just say WOW.. awesome!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

This is wonderful! I LOVE Michelle's work. She is so nice to work with. Was this a complete makeover from the scratch? Sounds like it. How much time did it take? I'm in the planning stages for a women's ministry blog and can't decide if I should use one of Karen's templates or have her design one from the ground up. I really like this!

Debbie said...

Karen, I haven't been checking out the SHS ring lately...I love the new look! It is beautiful.

I'll stop by again soon.

Salar37_Shushan said...

Wow! This is beautiful!

Susan in Va (SHS)

berrypatch said...

I LOVE your new blog look!!! Awesome! :-)

Cynthia said...

Ok... now you need to post a little more often than once every six months (LOL)! Seriously, glad to see a post from you!